These are just suggested and what we commonly work with. We also do custom flavors. However, not all flavors are available for all cake types.
- Red Velvet
- Toasted nut*
- Meringue butter cream: Light and rich at the same time and not too sweet. This delectable butter cream is the standard.
- Mousseline butter cream: A bit richer and more flavorful than the meringue butter cream. This one incorporates egg yolks as well. Not recommended for hot outdoor temperatures.
- Rolled Fondant: A pliable sugar dough that is used to coat and decorate cakes. It tastes like marshmallows, but is also available in white chocolate and chocolate.
- Ganache: Rich and dense cream-infused chocolate; the frosting equivalent of a truffle.*
*We use high-quality single-origin chocolate.
You may choose any of the butter creams as a filling as well as the items below.
- Fruit curd: Choose from lemon, orange, lime, pineapple, coconut, guava, passionfruit
- Fruit confits: Choose from strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, peaches, blackberry, apricots, pears
- Fresh fruit or compote: Not available for all cake choices.
- Salted Caramel: Caramel made from scratch and lightly salted with Fleur de Sel
- Chocolate ganache
Butter creams (frostings/fillings):
- Vanilla Bean: Made with seeds from Madagascar Bourbon vanilla beans
- Honey and Vanilla: Very strong floral notes.
- Buttermilk vanilla
- Praline nut: Made with praline powder homemade with real caramel and nuts
- Chocolate: Made with single-origin chocolate.
- Caramel: Made with our caramel from scratch
- Lemon or orange
- Fruit (please specify flavor)
- Classic vanilla: Vanilla cake with vanilla bean or French vanilla butter cream.
- Decadent chocolate: For true chocolate lovers- Decadent chocolate cake with Mousseline chocolate butter cream or ganache.
- Neapolitan: Alternating layers of strawberry, chocolate and white cake, filled and frosted with vanilla butter cream. Can substitute Pistachio for chocolate.
- Strawberry shortcake: Yellow cake with strawberry confit or macerated strawberries and vanilla bean butter cream.(*Available only May-September)
- Tropical: Rum cake with mango or passion fruit curd and coconut butter cream.
- Spring: Lemon cake with blackberries and violet butter cream. (*Available only May-September)
- Summer: Vanilla bean cake with peach confit and brown sugar butter cream.( *Available only June-September)
- Autumn: Pumpkin cake with buttermilk butter cream or coffee butter cream (*Available only October-December)
- Winter: Chocolate cinnamon cake with praline butter cream.
- Strawberry shortcake: See above.
- PB & J: Yellow cake filled with fruit preserves or jam and frosted with peanut butter butter cream.
- Lemon: Lemon cake with lemon butter cream.
French Macaron flavors:
- Raspberry rose
- Meyer lemon *
- blood orange *
- green tea
- blackberry violet
- Tahitian vanilla bean
- hazelnut chocolate
- salted caramel (fleur de sel)
*These are seasonal flavors. There is an extra charge for these flavors out of season.